- New York, New York, ACA Galleries, “The Hoosier Group: Five American Painters 1880-1920),”December 1–24, 1988
- Valparaiso University Museum of Art, Valparaiso, Indiana, December 10, 1995 – February 4, 1996
- Evansville Museum of Arts & Science, Evansville, Indiana, February 18–March 31, 1996
- Georgia Museum of Art, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, May 4–June 16, 1996
- Indiana University Art Museum, Bloomington, Indiana, August 4–September 29, 1996
- National Academy of Design, New York, New York, January 12–March 9, 1997,”Theodore Clement Steele: An American Master of Light.
- Illustrated in color in the brochure accompanying “The Hoosier Group: Five American Painters 1880-1920),” exhibition at ACA Galleries, New York, New York, 1988
- Gerdts, William H. “Theodore Clement Steele: An American Master of Light.” New York, Chameleon Books, 1995, reprod. page 59 (color).
1Eckert & Ross Fine Art, Indianapolis, Indiana – USA